With Tomato and Green Olive Salsa. YUM!
Grilled Spanish-Style Snapper with Tomato and Green Olive Salsa
Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray - The Food Network - 30 Minute Meals
• Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
• 1 1/2 teaspoons (1/2 a palmful) cumin
• 1 1/2 teaspoons (1/2 a palmful) sweet paprika
• 1 teaspoon (1/3 palmful) coarse salt
• 1 teaspoon (1/3 palmful) black pepper
• 1 teaspoon (1/3 palmful) coriander
Tomatoes and Green Olive Salsa:
• 1/2 small red onion, chopped
• 12 large green olives, cracked away from pits and coarsely chopped
• 1 lime, juiced
Preheat grill pan or indoor electric grill to medium high heat. Drizzle snapper with extra-virgin olive oil. Combine spices in a small bowl. Rub fish with spice mixture. Cook fish 5 minutes skin side down first. Turn fish and cook 5 to 6 minutes longer.
Combine salsa ingredients in a small bowl and allow it to marinate until ready to serve.
To serve, plate spiced snapper with a generous serving of salsa. Sangria makes a wonderful beverage for this meal.