Adults and kids will love this!
Ultimate Hot Dog Sliders
From Publix Apron Meals
Makes 12 Sliders
3/4 cup seasoned chili starter beans, drained
6 angus beef bun-length hot dogs
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
12 Bakery dinner rolls (sliced for buns)
1/4 cup prepared onion relish, divided
1/4 cup fresh pre-diced green onions, divided
1/4 cup prepared cheese spread, divided
- Mash beans with fork until spreadable.
- Butterfly hot dogs by cutting almost in half lengthwise.
- Preheat large nonstick sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place hot dogs in pan; cook 3–4 minutes on each side or until thoroughly heated. Cut across each hot dog to make two halves.
- Microwave beans on HIGH for 1–2 minutes or until hot.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon mustard on bottom half of each bun, then add a hot dog half. Top each with 1 tablespoon beans, 1 teaspoon onion relish, and 1 teaspoon green onions. Spread 1 teaspoon cheese spread on top halves of buns; assemble sliders. Serve.
Sally’s Notes: I took these to a party and they were a hit! I also decided to use turkey dogs.