Everything You've Always Wanted to Know... about Skip Kelly
Born and Raised:
Professional: I keep myself busy with (not one, but....) 2 jobs !! I have this fun little radio gig that I do………and I have also been a Mobile DJ/Host/Emcee (specializing in weddings and adult parties like birthdays, anniversaries and corporate events) for over 3 decades ! Yes, I OBVIOSULY started as a young child....
Personal: Married to my best friend Stacie since 2001, 4 cool kids - Tyler (age 19), Zak (age 11) and my 'princess', Alexa (7) and..........the newest addition, Landen is going to be 2 in November. Great little guy.
Hobbies: Working out and trying to keep that boyish figure. It gets harder with each passing year, however. (Were'nt these same weights a bit lighter 20 years ago?) Photography, playing kids games with the kids, holding hands with my wife, martial arts.
Favorite Music Artists: Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Rascal Flatts, Chicago, Elton John, Billy Joel
Favorite Sports Teams: Being from New England I am a devoted Patriots and Red Sox fan (the 2000's was a good decade for me) And working in South Florida radio, I also grew to like the Miami Dolphins and the Florida Marlins.
Favorite TV Shows: I don't watch a LOT of TV, but when I do...I have to admit it....I am a reality show junkie. Survivor, American Idol, Amazing Race,
Professional Influences: When growing up, I used to listen to a hometown radio station with an afternoon guy whose name was (and still is) "Duncan Dewar". I thought he sounded so cool and I wanted to do what he was doing for a living. I am STILL in touch with
Philosophy: Character is doing the right thing even when nobody is looking.
Lose the weight now!
How tough is it to win $1 Million on Wheel of Fortune ?
To put the difficulty of winning the grand prize in perspective, this is what a player must do to even have a shot:
* Land on the Million Dollar wedge during the game (there are 24 wedges on the wheel that get replaced every round, and each player spins the wheel about 24 times throughout the game).
* Be the one who solves the puzzle after picking up the wedge.
* Never land on the BANKRUPT wedge thereafter.
* Win the game, obviously (the wedge is meaningless without the win).
* Land on the Million Dollar wedge again during the Bonus Round (there are 24 wedge slots on the bonus wheel).
* Solve the Bonus Round puzzle in under 10 seconds.
Let's watch Autumn Erhard give it a shot: